If you are planning to visit Hanoi and Halong Bay with a free and easy package, look no further than this special one from us: Stay 2 nights at Tirant Hotel (***++) and 1 night on board of Indochina Sails (****).
Tirant Hotel is located in the heart of the Old Quarter and just a few minutes from major highlights such as Hoan Kiem Lake and Water Puppet Theatre while Indochina Sails is one of the most outstanding cruises in Halong Bay with the longest history and tradition. Located on the small and quiet alley of Gia Ngu just minutes away from Hoan Kiem Lake, Tirant is one of the most popular hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Featuring a swimming pool indoor and rooftop restaurant, Tirant hotel is a prime choice for couple, family, solo-travelers and just about anyone who wants an authentic experience of Hanoi at great service.
One of the most prestigious of its kind in Halong Bay, Indochina Sails is a compact cruise with excellent service. The 2 day program will take you to see the most essential parts of Halong Bay while enjoying a quiet ambience and away from the crowd. The cruise has been named numerous times for its great service and hospitality by past travelers' reviews.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
- Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
- Children special price (charged at 75% adult rate) applies for those aged between 5 and 10 only, limited 1 child per 2 adult.
- Wifi is available onboard for free of charge. However, interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- Children older than 12 are charged full adult rate.
- Children beween 5 and 12 pay 75% adult rate (extra bed in same room as parents).
- Child under 5 stay free of charge (limit to one child per 2 adult).
- Room can be requested as double or twin.
Arrive in Noi Bai International Airport and be transferred to Tirant Hotel by our shuttle bus/private car. Check in your Deluxe Room at Tirant Hotel, then take a shower and a short rest. The first day will become more interesting if you pay a short visit in the capital city. Slowly walk around the Old Quarter and sample special street foods like Kebab Rice Noodle, Stuffed Pancake, Steamed Sticky Rice, Fermented Pork Roll, and so forth.
Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Get picked up from our driver around 8:00 to head to Halong Bay. At noon, embark on Indochina Sails and savor a gourmet lunch. In the afternoon, be ready to explore the most essential parts of Halong Bay with stunning caves and grottos, impressive limestone islets, beautiful beaches…
Overnight on board with special dinner, cool and fresh air of the legendary bay, and other friendly passengers.
Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
The second day with Indochina Sails allows you more time to admire the captivating seascapes, indulge yourself into the nature, and attend in a number of activities. At noon, after savoring a farewell brunch, disembark the cruise, get on the shuttle bus and come back to Hanoi. Enjoy the second night in Hanoi City.
Hanoi Departure (B)
Our driver waits you in front of the hotel to transfer you to Noi Bai International Airport. Trip ends!
- Round trip airport pick up and drop off
- 2 night stay at deluxe room - Tirant hotel + daily breakfast
- 1 night stay at superior cabin - Indochina Sails + full cruise program (free upgrade to deluxe when available)
- Return pick up and drop off by shuttle bus from hotel to cruise and back
- Surcharge for gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve