Halong Waves Cruiser JSC was established in September 2012. And in May 2013 it was put into project and build a Cruise with a standard restaurant serving well- off international guests.
The project Halong Princess Day Cruise consists of 3 Cruises divided into 2 Phases:
Phase 1: A Cruise that can accommodate up to 300 passengers started in Jun 2014.
Phase 2: This includes 2 cruises and can accommodate up to 500 passengers, operating in 2018.
The Cruise is 100 % new, the entire frame is made of steel , painted in white,with new and stylish design with luxurious and state-of-the-art equipment. The cruise has a length of 60m & 14m width, with 2-storey restaurant for guests dining, banquet and conference facilities. There are two theatrical performances, the Foreign and Vietnam traditional band on each floor, special ethnic and belly dance will be arranged in the evening cruise. Buffet counter is placed in the middle of the restaurant, 2 Indoor Bars, 1 Sundeck Sky Bar on the third floor offer passengers a wide view for relaxing or taking photos on the Bay.
Cruise schedule includes 2 main routes:
First route from 8:15 to 14:15 for visitors to admire the Natural World Heritage of Halong Bay and enjoy a wonderful International Buffet during lunch time.
Second route is Sunset Dinner Cruise depart from 18:30 to 20:30, cruise along Halong Bay for visitors to see the sunset and the city at night and enjoy the special international barbecue buffet served on the Cruise.
In addition, the cruise is an ideal place to organize events such as conferences, seminars, weddings, receptions, cocktail reception, birthdays and other events.
Come to Halong Princess Day Cruise and experience the highest quality service standards beyond expectations.
DAY CRUISE PROGRAM
07:20 - 07:55. Pick up guests at the former Baichay Ferry station.
08:00 - 08:10. Welcome briefing, itinerary & safety instruction of cruise.
08:10 - 09:40. Cruise depart to Surprise cave (hang Sửng Sốt).
09:50 - 10:30. Visit Surprise cave - one of the 10 most beautiful caves in the world, It has an area of over 10,000m2.
10:40-11:50. Pick-up passengers from Suprise cave to Ti top beach (Titop island). Visit Ti top beach
12:10. Buffet lunch on the cruise, enjoy Vietnamese traditional & international live music.
13:05 - 13:50. Cruise depart to Fighting Cock Islet (hòn Trống Mái) and sightseeing on way back.
14:00 - 14:10. Dock to Baichay Ferry Station, end the program
(USD/ per person)
- 6 hours cruise along Halong Bay, visit Surprise cave, Titop island and Fighting cock islet
- International Buffet lunch with live band perform by Filipino and Vietnamese.
- 1 welcome cocktail or mocktail on arrival
- 1 plate of snack and crackers per table
- Entrance fee visit Halong Bay (290.000 VND per person, free for kid from 1 to 5 years old)
- Beverages and all things not mentioned above
- For the baby under 5 years of age accompanied by parents free of charge,
- From 5 to under 9 years of age charge 75%
- From 10 years old up charge 100% as an adult.
Cruise is not responsible for the timely transfer of passengers. In the event of late arrival, the cruise is not obliged to delay departure. A speed boat or tender service can be arranged at an extra charge to the guest (or company). The speed boat or tender service is subject to availability.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period