Explore Sapa a wonderful destination which has rich activities such as light walking, photography, minority village markets, etc. Trek to interesting ethnic minority villages, enjoy the peaceful sightseeing and meet lovely children. Visit Halong Bay one of the world’s ‘natural wonders’ which is defined by nearly 2000 awe-inspiring limestone karsts and islands of various sizes. Spend time relaxing, and refreshing between wonderful natural landscapes.
Hanoi Arrival – Night train to Lao Cai
Warmly welcome upon your arrival in Hanoi. Sinh Cafe Travel's driver will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel/ our office (58 Hang Be street, Hoan Kiem district) in the city center. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
20:00 Our guide will pick up you at your hotel lobby/ our office and transfer to train station, take overnight train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation: 04 soft sleeper sharing cabin
Activities: Welcome to Hanoi! You can arrive at any time. In the evening, transfer to the train station for departure to Lao Cai on the night train.
Lao Cai – Sa Pa – Cat Cat Village
Arrive in Lao Cai Train Station at around 05.00. Then take an one hour bus ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces that make Sapa famous with travelers.
Have breakfast and freshen up upon arrival to Sapa town. Then take a morning walking tour of Sa Pa to visit a local market where Red Dao, Black H’mong and other ethnic minority people gather from the surrounding villages to sell and buy embroideries, silver wares and handicrafts...
In the afternoon, take a walk down to the South-west of Sapa to visit Cat Cat Village of the Black H’mong, one of the more well-known ethnic village of Sapa. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Get transferred back to Sapa town and have free time until dinner.
Overnight in hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Picnic Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Activities: Arrive in Lao Cai in the early morning, transfer to Sapa town by bus. Take a morning walking tour of Sa Pa to visit bustling and colorful local market.
Sa Pa - Ta Phin - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Lao Cai - Hanoi
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel.
Departure to Ta Phin village of Red Dao people. Then enjoy a leisurely walk along the village road. It is very easy to catch sights of women, who wear colorful clothes, gathering together and make some handmade products with various stunning bright red colors and patterns.
In the afternoon, transfer to Lao Chai Village of Black H'mong minority, start trekking and exploring the village. Continue on foot to Ta Van Village of Giay minority then back to Sapa by car. On the way, don'y forget to admire the sight of a range of huge mountain looms dimply in the veil of smog on one side and rice terraces on the other side.
Have fresh shower, check out and prepare to get to the train station.
18:00 Get transferred to Lao Cai Train station and catch the train back to Hanoi.
Overnight on train to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Picnic Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: 4 Soft sleeper A/C wooden cabin (sharing cabin)
Activities: Spend all day exploring villages of ethnic minority people.
Distance: Sapa - Ta Phin: 12 km. Ta Phin - Lao Chai: 20km. Lao Chai - Ta Van: 4 km. ( around 7 km trekking)
Hanoi – Halong Bay
Arrive in Hanoi at around 5.00 ~ 5.30 and get transferred from Hanoi Train Station to hotel for freshening up or showering.
Have breakfast at hotel and rest until being picked up (around 8.00 or 8.30), depart for Halong Bay.
Upon arrival at the wharf in Ha Long you will be welcomed by the staff on board. Lunch is served while cruising slowly into the bay.
After lunch, time for enjoying a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. There is an opportunity to communicate with local people, who have been living in the bay for almost three generations, when you visit a fishing village.
Late afternoon, we will take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel. Back on board your cruise, enjoy the glorious sunset while dinner is being served. Stay overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Halong Bay Cruise
Activities: Arrive in Hanoi in early morning. Transfer to hotel for relaxing for awhile before departure for Halong.
Distance: Hanoi - Halong: 180 km (3,5 ~ 4 hour drive)
Halong Bay – Hanoi
Start a new day doing tai-chi exercises on the sundeck. You will have an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
After breakfast, we will visit a beautiful limestone cave.
Get back on board.
10:30 Check out cabin. Have brunch while cruising back to the mainland.
12.00 Arrive at the wharf. Disembark. Transfer to Hanoi by bus.
Around 16.30 arrive in Hanoi. Drop off at hotel. End of tour.
Meals: Breakfast, Brunch
Activities: Wake up to the sound of ocean. Spend the morning exploring more sites of the bay, visit a beautiful limestone cave. Have brunch while cruising back to the mainland. Transfer back to Hanoi by bus.
Tour ends on arrival in Hanoi.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Price per person in US$
Tour Price Includes:
(USD/ per person)
(USD/ per person)
Tour Price Excludes:
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan.
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast.
- Al in-tour experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour.
- Halong bay Kayaking in supperior & Deluxe Class
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Round trip train tickets Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi in 4th berth sleeper cabin (sharing cabin).
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Fresh Shower in Standard hotel when needed.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Early Check in & late check out at hotel
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International flights & departures taxes.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 – under 3 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): FOC
- Child from 3 – under 5 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): 50% of adult fare
- Child from 5 – under 7 years old (sharing with 02 adults with extra bed): 75% of adult fare
- Child from 7 – under 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 90% of adult fare
- Children from 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 100% of adult fare
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner may be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period