The overland tour begins with a car transfer from Hanoi to Ha Giang where you start visiting the beauty of the wild nature, untouched hill tribe villages, corn fields. You meet up with different ethnic people such as the Lolo, the Tay, the Dzao, the H’mong. Stops are made en route for you to take pictures, to meet up with local peoples. You travel through Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Dong Van, Meo Vac, Saphin, Bac Me to Cao Bang where you visit the giant waterfall before driving back to Hanoi. This trip is provided with an English-speaking tour guide, vehicle, basic hotel accommodation, local food.
Hanoi – Ha Giang (L)
You will be met up with Sinh cafe Travel
team at your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Giang,
a province in the far north of Vietnam. Your route will take you through mountainous landscape and striking scenery. Upon arrival at Tuyen Quang
, you’ll visit the 15th century Mac Dynasty Citadel and a market nearby.After lunch at a local restaurant, you will head towards a small town in Ha Giang to spend the night. You’ll arrive and check in with time to or wander to the peaceful villages nearby.
Ha Giang – Meo Vac (B,L)
After breakfast, you’ll visit the small communities of Quan Ba, Yen Minh and Dong Van, some of the most picturesque villages in the northern tip of Vietnam. After lunch, a scenic route will take you to the Ma Pi Leng Pass from where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Nho Que River. You might see one of the northeast’s stunning sunsets. Finally, after your busy day, you’ll arrive at Meo Vac in the late afternoon where you’ll spend the night.
Bac Me – Cao Bang (B,L)
A morning drive will take you through three passes en-route. The scenery is spectacular and the road runs along the sides of the mountains. You’ll have lunch in a small town and, in the afternoon, you’ll arrive in Cao Bang town to check in to a hotel.
Meo Vac – Bac Me (B,L)
After breakfast and brief visit to Meo Vac local market, you’ll return to Yen Minh via a different scenic route and thence to Bac Me in Cao Bang Province. Your lunch will be arranged in a local restaurant in Quan Ba Town. From there, you’ll travel back to Ha Giang and then to Bac Me arriving in the afternoon.. Here you can take a short visit in a nearby Tay ethnic minority group on the outskirts of the town to see the daily life of the local people. Return to Bac Me town and overnight.
Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfalls – Cao Bang (B,L)
After breakfast, you’ll visit the Ban Gioc Waterfall on the China-Vietnam border, 85km from Cao Bang, passing through attractive scenery en-route. Ban Gioc is one of the largest and possibly the most impressive waterfalls of Vietnam. After a picnic lunch, you’ll visit Nguom Ngao, one of the largest caves in the area. It has many fascinating shapes and formations of stalactites. From there, you’ll head back to Cao Bang with time to relax before dinner and your overnight stay.
Cao Bang – Lang Son – Hanoi (B,L)
In the morning, you’ll return to Hanoi on a route that takes you though historic passes to Lang Son. It includes a pause en-route to explore a local market in the city centre and wander around this border city. Your lunch will be in a local restaurant in Lang Son. After lunch, about two and a half hour drive will take you back to Hanoi. End of Sinh cafe Travel's service.
Rate in USD per person valid until 30 Dec 2018
(USD/ per person)
Tour price includes:
Tour price excludes:
- Private car with newest version
- Meal as mentioned: B = breakfast, L = Lunch
- Accommodation : twin sharing room at the below mentioned hotel or homstay
- English speaking guide in Ha Giang
- Entrance fees and permission to indicated sights
- Flights, Tax, Drink
- Travel insurance
- Visa and visa fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Others services not mentionned above
- Child from 0 – under 3 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): FOC
- Child from 3 – under 5 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): 50% of adult fare
- Child from 5 – under 7 years old (sharing with 02 adults with extra bed): 75% of adult fare
- Child from 7 – under 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 90% of adult fare
- Children from 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 100% of adult fare
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner may be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period