JadeSails welcomes you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury. We offer not only a luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard but also a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food... That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
JadeSails is an elite and unique sailboat designed with the idea of creating a luxurious open space so that visitors can harmoniously blend into the natural wonders of the world Halong Bay with the elegant and modern interior includes: 02 Restaurants (serving set menu & buffet), Lounge bar & cafe, Sundeck, Swimming bar, Spa, Gym…
Hanoi - Ha Long bay - Lan Ha bay - Lunch onboard - Visiting Floating village - Swmimming & Kayaking - Visiting Dark & Light cave by local bamboo boat - Cooking demostration - Sunset party - Hanoi
07.15: PICK UP AT YOUR HOTEL IN HANOI OLD QUARTER.
Start two-hour road journey Tuan Chau marina via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.30 - WELCOME ABOARD
Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests onboard, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Transfer by our speed boat from
JadeSails will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.00 - LUNCH ON THE BOAT.
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAKING OR LOCAL ROWING BOAT.
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
15.00 - SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area in Lan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
16.30 - SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
17.00. BACK TO TUAN CHAU MARINA BY OUR SPEED BOAT
17.20 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.30 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
(USD/ per person)
|From 1/1/2019 to 30/4/2019 and from 1/10/2019 to 31/12/2019: + 5 USD/1 person
Surcharge for Christmas Eve and New Year Eve, Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Têt Holiday): 16 USD/ 1 person
- Limousine transfer (maximum 8 persons/ 1 car)
- 7 hours cruise
- All entrance fees
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Kayaking or local rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Beverages, VAT, personal expenses and all things not mentioned above
- Tips are welcome
Things to bring
- Vegetarian menu on request
- Booster-car seat is available (on request)
- Swimming or kayaking excursion may be cancelled by weather conditions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subjected to change by weather conditions
- Towel, sun glasses, sun cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash for personal expenses.
- Children under 4years old: FOC (Sharing seat with parent)
- Children from 4 to under 10 years old: 70% of adults tour fare
- Children from 10 years old: 100% of adults tour fare
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period