Explore the best of Ninh Binh in a day from inspiring istinerary
to high-end quality and service that we provide,
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Group of 8 people riding a chuffeur-driven lismousine
- Rowed-boat ride around Tam Coc without tourist crowded
- Cycling oﬀ the beaten path in ancient land of Trang An
- Visiting temples complex in Hoa Lu
- Meeting the indigenous people at their house
- Sunset afternoon tea
ABOUT NINH BINH
Located 120km south of Hanoi, Ninh Binh province is renowned for gorgeous scenery of other-worldly limestone mountains rising majestically out of rice-paddy fields, exquisite river deltas, stunning architecture of temples complex, intriguing history of the past and intoxicating rural life to discover – it’s no wonder that Ninh Binh is one of the most exciting destinations for a day to break from Hanoi.
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc 1 day
7.15-7.30: MEET BY OUR GUIDE WITH CHAUFFEUR-DRIVEN LIMOUSNE
You will be met by our guide and a chauﬀeur-driven limousine at your hotel. Start 2.5 hours road journey to Ninh Binh Province via expressway (120km).
10.15: ROWED-BOAT RIDE TAM COC WITHOUT TOURIST CROWDED
Embark on a rowed boat, gently gliding on exquisite Ngo Dong River amid dramatic natural sceneries of a maze of jungle-clad Limestone Mountains raised majestically out of ﬂooded –rice paddy fields.
The highlights are secret passages of stalagmite caves so-called Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba leaded into hidden valleys and opening up views of one stupendous vista after another.
The tranquility - except the soundtrack of the mirrored water lapping against the
oar as if stepping back in time to another world.
SAVOUR A MOUTH-WATERING LUNCH IN 5-STARS RESTAURANT
Here, mouth-watering Vietnamese dishes are served and perfectly accompanied by ﬂawless attentive service and drinks while the verdant landscape of rice fields are always in view through expended window.
13.30: VISIT DINH & LE KING TEMPLES IN HOA LU
After lunch, drive to Hoa Lu to visit Dinh & Le King temples. The 2 main sanctuaries are dedicated to the Dinh and Le dynasty dated back in 11th century and also is historical significance of Ninh Binh province. We meet the people to live a part of interesting history of the past.
14.45: CYCLING OFF THE BEATEN TRACK IN TRANG AN ANCIENT LAND
Drive to the ancient land of Trang An, the recently listed for world heritage site. Famed for endless stunning vista of abundant valleys, extensive canal network, and the magical backdrop of rugged karsts Limestone Mountains dotted with red-roof local houses. And indigenous people here have maintained their traditional way of life from beyond centuries.
After a basic instruction by our expert guide on how to cycling safely at your comfort, we take a 5km bicycle ride oﬀ the beaten track through gorgeous sceneries on village roads and encounter buﬀaloes, ducks and goats on the way
16.00:SAVOUR SUNSET AFTERNOON TEA
At sunset, we end our excursion with a magical afternoon tea, served by our white-gloves chauffeur, admire sunset over magnificent mountains before embarking on another comfortable limousine road trip back Hanoi.
19.00: ARRIVE IN HANOI
Drop off at your hotel door-steeps. Service ended.
(USD/ per person)
|From 1/1/2019 to 30/4/2019 and from 1/10/2019 to 31/12/2019: + 5 USD/1 person
- Ultra-comfort chauffeur-driven limousine ride
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch (Vietnamese fusion cuisine)
- Afternoon tea - 1 Lavie mineral water (cold)
- Bike with gears (helmet and glove )
- Charming guide – English speaking.
- Beverages, VAT, personal expenses and all things not mentioned above
- Tips are welcome
- Child from 0 – under 4 years old: FOC
- Child from 4 – under 10 years old: 70% of adult fare
- Children from 10 years old: 100% of adult fare
Remark: Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period