- Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh Arrival
- Day 2 : Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta (B/ L)
- Day 3 : Ho Chi Minh - Dalat (B/ L)
- Day 4 : Dalat - lak Lake (B/ L)
- Day 5 : Lak Lake - Buon Ma Thuot (B/ L)
- Day 6 : Buon Ma Thuot - Pleiku (B/ L)
- Day 7 : Pleiku - Kon Tum (B/ L)
- Day 8 : Kon Tum - Hoi An (B/ L)
- Day 9 : Hoi An Free At Leisure (B)
- Day 10 : Hoi An - Tra Que Village (B/ L)
- Day 11 : Hoi An - Hue (B/ L)
- Day 12 : Hue City Tour (B/ L)
- Day 13 : Hue - Hanoi (B)
- Day 14 : Hanoi - City Tour (B/ L)
- Day 15 : Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/ L/D)
- Day 16 : Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/ L)
- Day 17 : Hanoi Departure (B)
Ho Chi Minh Arrival
Upon your arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, our car will pick you up and transfer you to a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. You are free at leisure to explore the city in the evening.
Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta (B/ L)
Breakfast at hotel, take a journey to Ben Tre to take a boat on the mighty Mekong. This area is known as the Rice Basket of Vietnam, the rich and fertile lands producing huge amounts of rice, coconuts, vegetables and tropical fruit. Have lunch at local restaurant. PM: Going back to Ho Chi Minh City for overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Ho Chi Minh - Dalat (B/ L)
This morning, we start the tour by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum.
After lunch, you head to Dalat. Upon arrival in Dalat in the late afternoon, you are transferred to hotel in Dalat.
Dalat - lak Lake (B/ L)
Today, You get on the trail travel through coffee plantations, primary tropical forests and majestic mountain to Lak Lake. On the way you can visit: fantastic Elephant Waterfall, Cricket farm for enjoying fried criket, drink wine in Rice wine making farm, wesel coffee making and try this coffee, Vegetable and Flower Farms, Silk factory, Linh An Pagoda with the big happy Buddha, Tea and Coffee Plantations. At the other side of the Lak lake, you can take a walk for two hours trekking around the M’nong ethnic minority village to see their daily activities. Stay overnight in a long house (home stay).
Lak Lake - Buon Ma Thuot (B/ L)
In the morning at the Lak Lake you can do Elephant riding, walk around with many opportunities of taking pictures of people farming and fishing. After a morning of sightseeing in Lak Lake, visit one of the old summer palaces of Emperor Bao Dai, then transfer to Buon Me Thuot just before lunch. Enjoy the local special food of the Central Highland, visit the Dray sap Waterfall in very fresh water, one of the biggest waterfall in Vietnam. Overnight in Buon Me Thuot.
Buon Ma Thuot - Pleiku (B/ L)
In the morning, you will visit Museum of Ethnic Minority Cultures, Housed in the former residence of the French Consul from the 1927, this museum contains an important collection of costumes and ethnological artefacts relating to the region’s ethnic minority communities such as: the Ede, the M’nong…. After visiting Buon Me Thuot market to see the daily activities of the local people you will travel through pepper farm and rubber plantation to Pleiku, famous for the volcanic crater (Sea Lake) and the old battlefields.
Pleiku - Kon Tum (B/ L)
Depart from Pleiku through beautiful roads to Kontum. In Kontum we will do a sightseeing tour with: Wooden Church, Bishop’s House, Orphanage, BanaVillage, admiring the beautiful Rong house, Iron Suspension bridge, and Kontum Prison.
Kon Tum - Hoi An (B/ L)
Today, we will take private car transfer to Hoian through the jungle and mountain on Ho Chi Minh trail mostly downhill. On the way, you can enjoy more natural and historical tourist attractions such as: the major Dakto battlefield during the American war, Charlie hill, small waterfall, rice fields, Cham tower. After having lunch you will keep going to Hoi An and arriving around 16h30 at your hotel in Hoi An. Overnight at the hotel
Hoi An Free At Leisure (B)
Today, you will have free day for exploring Hoian old town.
Hoi An - Tra Que Village (B/ L)
Local guide will see you at your hotel with your bicycle. You will cycle to a local farm in Tra Que village. Our tour guide takes you around the vegetable garden and then you can join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Following steps are raking the ground, sowing, watering, and picking vegetables and many other gardening activities. After all these activities, you will take a short rest and enjoy foot bath before getting to preparing lunch with a local family. Have lunch at the local restaurant. Then take bicycle back to your hotel in Hoian.
Hoi An - Hue (B/ L)
After having breakfast, depart Hoi An for Hue city. Stop at scenic beach of Lang Co, visit Marble Mountain en route.
Hue City Tour (B/ L)
Breakfast at the hotel, take the boat trip to Thien Mu Pagoda, visit KhaiDinh King’s Tomb - a blend of Western and Eastern architecture, Tu Duc King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions, then final stop at Dong Ba market.
Hue - Hanoi (B)
Today, you will have free time until your flight time to Hanoi. Upon arrival Hanoi airport, you will be picked up & transferred to hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi - City Tour (B/ L)
After breakfast, you will start to visit Hanoi-city tour. In the morning, you will Ho Chi Minh Complex containing the mausoleum of the nation’s founder Ho Chi Minh, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature. After Lunch, we are going to visit the Tran Quoc Pagoda & Ngoc Son temple. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/ L/ D)
After breakfast, our driver and tour guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Halong Bay. On arrival in Halong Bay, after check in, you will spend 24 hours on the traditional Junk Cruise on amazing Halong Bay. In the afternoon cruise around many islands and visit floating villages by bamboo boat, or kayaking to the beach for swimming there. Come back the boat, take part in class cooking and sunset party. Overnight on Cruise.
Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/ L)
Morning, visiting the Cave ( Sung Sot Cave ) and keep cruising around the bay before going back to dock to get on bus back to Hanoi.
Hanoi Departure (B)
You are free at leisure until the transfers to airport for your flight to home.
(USD/ per person)
(USD/ per person)
- Accommodation based on twin sharing at places as indicated in program
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
- All transfers and transportation with A/C
- Air tickets: Hue - Hanoi
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat on Halong Bay
- Kayaking or local rowing boat
- Cooking class
- Boat on Perfume River in Hue and Mekong Delta river.
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Internal air tickets
- Personal expenses and Insurance
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation
- Airport tax and departure tax
- All other service not mentioned above
- Child from 0 – under 3 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): FOC
- Child from 3 – under 5 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): 50% of adult fare
- Child from 5 – under 7 years old (sharing with 02 adults with extra bed): 75% of adult fare
- Child from 7 – under 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 90% of adult fare
- Children from 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 100% of adult fare
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner may be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period