A thrilling day tour marvels at the hidden splendors of idyllic Lan Ha Bay of CatBa archipelago and remote Halong Bay in style and comfort that only 3-day trippers can do.
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Group of 8 people riding a chuffeur-driven lismousine
- 6 hours cruise on deluxe boat
- Marvel over spectacular seascapes
- Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming on secluded white-sandy dunes
- Visiting genuine ﬂoating village of indigenous fisherfolk
LAN HA BAY
A PERFECTLY ALTERNATIVE DESTINATION TO OVERCROWED HALONG BAY
Arguably one of the most compelling destinations in the world natural heritage Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay makes up southern edge of Ha Long Bay that still receives very few visitor. Words seemingly fail to fully describe the beauty of its majesty, mystery. Relentlessly spectacular incredible rock formations rise out of mirrored jade-green water.
These are pristine places with unique ecosystem that are rarely visited. Discerning travelers have been long allured by the splendid sights of the archipelago which is not only composed of untouched natural beauty, cultural values, but also of the great significance of its biodiversity.
Mysterious stalagmite caves and grottoes, islets and white sandy beaches will no doubt that Lan Ha Bay is a perfectly alternative destination to overcrowded Halong Bay.
You will be met by our guide with a chauﬀeur-driven Limousine at your hotel and start 150km road journey via 5B expressway to Cat Ba island.
10.30: ARRIVE IN BEO HARBOR, CAT BA ISLAND
Welcome aboard on our private junk. After safe briefing, cruise through tranquil Lan Ha Bay wends among other-worldly karsts foundation and open up views of one stupendous seascape after another toward isolated Halong Bay that take your breath away.
11.30: EXPLORE HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR ROWED-BOAT
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
12.30: LUNCH ON BOAT
Lunch is served with Vietnamese fusion cuisine in the restaurant aboard while amazing landscapes that are always in views through expended windows
14.00: SWIMMING, RELAXING ON A DESERTED SANDY BEACH
Amidst a maze of towering Limestone Mountain, Three Peach beaches oﬀer clean and calm water. That is paradise for swimming and relaxing.
15.00: SUNSET AFTERNOON TEA CRUISES
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
15:45: PASS FLOATING VILLAGE
Passages of the biggest ﬂoat villages of Halong Bay where the indigenous fisherfolk that have been living on for centuries. The smoke of firewood cooking rises out of tinny kitchen and children wave to welcome you to their world – ending your cruise in a memory that you won’t soon forget.
Disembark for a comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi.
19.00: ARRIVE IN HANOI, SERVICE ENDED.
See you on the next adventure!
(USD/ per person)
|From 1/1/2019 to 30/4/2019 and from 1/10/2019 to 31/12/2019: + 5 USD/1 person
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 6 hours cruise
- All entrance fees
- Vietnamese food lunch
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak/ bamboo boat ride, life jacket and water proof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Beverages, other personal expenses
- Tips are welcome
- Vegetarian on request
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Swimming or kayaking excursion may be cancelled weather conditions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subjected to change by weather conditions
Thing to bring
Towel, sun glasses, sun cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and extra money for drinks.
- Child from 0 – under 4 years old: FOC
- Child from 4 – under 10 years old: 70% of adult fare
- Children from 10 years old : 100% of adult fare
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period