Upon arrival at Da Nang airport, meet our guide and transfer to your hotel for checking in.
Move on to the ancient town of Hoi An, stop on the way to visit the Marble Mountain and Stone carving village. Arrive in Hoi An, start a walking tour around the old sections to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House. Visit one of the lantern making workshops and free to explore the Hoi An ancient night.
Da Nang – Hoi An (D)
Upon arrival at Da Nang airport, meet Sinhcafe Travel's guide and transfer to your hotel for checking in.
Move on to the ancient town of Hoi An, stop on the way to visit the Marble Mountain and Stone Carving village. Arrive in Hoi An, start a walking tour around the old sections to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House. Visit one of the lantern making workshops and free to explore the Hoi An ancient night.
Da Nang – Hue city (B, L)
Morning depart from your hotel to Hue (2.5 hours land transfer), on the way to stop for sightseeing the high mountain pass of Hai Van, Lang Co beach, the lagoon far below with Da Nang spread out. On arrival in Hue, start driving to visit the tomb of Nguyen Emperors – Minh Mang tomb, in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes and tomb of Khai Dinh, a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Then return to the city to have lunch at a typical Garden House restaurant.
Afternoon, go on to visit the Imperial Citadel with the Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh).. Continue to visit Thien Mu pagoda and Dong Ba market. Drive back to your hotel in Da Nang late this afternoon.
Da Nang – My Son – Departure (B)
Morning check-out your hotel and depart to My Son sanctuary which was once an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 8th centuries. We travel about 50km to visit My Son sanctuary, visit the ruins towers of Cham people and learn about of architecture of Cham civilization. Spend about 1.5 hour to see a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 65 architectural works. In 1999, UNESCO labeled the Cham architecture in My Son as a World Cultural Heritage Site. You will also have chance to admire the traditional Apsara dancing of Cham girls.
Drive back to Da Nang and finish the tour at the airport for your departure flight.
- Transportation by private A/C vehicle as per program
- Hotel accommodation in double/twin shared basic with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated above at local restaurant (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- Entrance & sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Air/train/bus tickets to Da Nang,
- Other meals & drinks, personal expenses, tips
- Child from 0 – under 3 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): FOC
- Child from 3 – under 5 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): 50% of adult fare
- Child from 5 – under 7 years old (sharing with 02 adults with extra bed): 75% of adult fare
- Child from 7 – under 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 90% of adult fare
- Children from 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 100% of adult fare
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- From 2 days trip: In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- From 2 days trip: Compulsory Gala Dinner may be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve.
Private tour Da Nang – Hoi An – Hue 3 days:
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period
(Price per person)
|| 255 USD
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.