- Day 1: Arrive in Hue.
- Day 2: Hue to HoiAn.
- Day 3: Around Hoian.
- Day 4: Hoian to MySon, QuangNgai.
- Day 5: QuangNgai to QuiNhon.
- Day 6: QuiNhon to NhaTrang.
- Day 7: Around NhaTrang.
- Day 8: NhaTrang to DaLat.
- Day 9: DaLat to MuiNe.
- Day 10: MuiNe to BinhChau and Saigon.
- Distance of biking: 600 ~ 800 Km.
- Difficulty: Easy to moderate. (with full time van support).
- Route map: contact us for GPS Garmin cycling details.
- Features: Beautiful beaches along the country coastline.
- When to ride: November to August, best time from November to March.
Arrive in Hue (Dinner)
Arrival in the ancient Imperial Capital of Vietnam. We will test our bikes and cycling along the tranquil Perfume River to the Citadel and onto the peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda. Overnight in Hue.
Cycling Hue to HoiAn (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Cycling central Vietnam coast today, bike through fishing village of Vinh hien, and a little ride on highway 1 along the coast. We have first 60km into countryside road through Vinh Hien estuary until meeting up highway 1 to climb up PhuocTuong pass. Lunch break at picturesque Lang Co beach before we conquer HaiVan pass. An ascent of the pass with stunning views of the coast and a thrilling 7-mile descent from the top to the green rice fields around Danang, which we will skirt by on our way to Hoi An. Maximum cycling will be 160km today, however you may use the van support for big hill.
Hoi An (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Sightseeing walking city tour of Hoi An: Japanese covered bridge, Old Japanese-Chines houses, Elegant Chinese temple, riverfront marketplace. In the afternoon we cycle to Cua Dai Beach for swimming. Evening enjoy the full moon night promenade in Hoian. O/N Hoian.
HoiAn to QuangNgai(Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Depart early to MySon Cham ruins – A world heritage site. Then we get back along the coast and bike along scenic rice villages. We pass Chu Lai, a former American military base. Late afternoon we cycle to visit a historical site: MyLai (massacre). O/N Quang Ngai.
QuangNgai to QuiNhon (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Van transfer outside the town in the morning, followed by coffee break at the golden sands of Sa Huynh beach – which is also a nice place for a dip in the cooling sea. Then we start cycling central Vietnam coast, past rural rice villages canopied by swaying coconut palms. We visit a Cham tower before going on to hotel in QuiNhon. Total ride ~ 120km. O/N QuiNhon.
Qui Nhon to Nha Trang (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Cycling central Vietnam coast with most scenic 30k along the coastline, featuring deserted blue lagoons and stone promontories overlooking the waters below. Fishing villages, colored boats, mountain pass above the sea etc. Lunch & swim at scenic DaiLanh beach. This day is a century ride chance. We ride about 120km today. Overnight NhaTrang.
Nha Trang free day. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Free day in Nhatrang for beach relax. Or optional: boat trip to island for snorkelling or swim. Or biking around Nhatrang sightseeing: Ponagar Cham temples, HonChong promontory, Pasteur Institute where you will find out some old pictures of Dalat in the mountain taken by Alexandre Yersin over 120 years ago. Visit to Oceanographic Institute and bike to Nhatrang countryside if time permitting. O/N NhaTrang.
NhaTrang to DaLat (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Challenge today climb up HonGiao pass (which some of us will do in the bus) into the beautiful pine forests, lunch break at HonGiao summit. We keep on up and down hill through vegetables, tea & coffee platation to DaLat . If you ride from Nhatrang, you made 140km today !! O/N DaLat.
DaLat to Muine beach. (Breakfast)
Dalat a beautiful colonial hill-station with cooler weather and some very interesting and sites: HangNga crazy house, DaLat railway station, TrucLam pagoda. We head down hill today to DiLinh and through the tropical forest down to Phanthiet, getting back to the central coast again. Road bike can made ~ 160km today. Overnight at Muine beach resort.
Muine to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) (Breakfast, lunch)
Cycling central Vietnam coast again today. We have a nice ride along the coast to TienThanh and KheGa commune. Relax your muscle in the hotspring of BinhChau, and enjoy lunch break, then we take a van transfer to Saigon. Farewell dinner Saigon. End of tour.
- $US 1,650 /pax (double occupancy)
- $US 1,45/pax ($US 1,450) (triple occupancy)
- $US 1,250/pax ($US 1,250) ( 4 to 6 person occupancy)
- Single supplement: $US 295
- All entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Accommodation: Standard *** hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as in program.
- Transportation: Air-conditioned bus support with cool drinking water.
- Snacks, fruits, coffee break on the way.
- Good hybrid bicycle or mountain bike.
- Guide : Experienced cycling tour guide.
- Not Included: Insurance, domestic flight, personal expenses