The land of wonders and hospitalities in the Central Highland is endowed with many interesting features such as hill ethnology, diversified ecosystem, boat excursion, elephant riding, biking, adventures to the primitive forests and villages with the typical characteristics of Highlanders. This Central Highlands tour will take you over mountains and rivers and give you a chance to experience first-hand the unique culture of the M’nong, Ede, Bahnar and Jarai Minorities as you visit their villages.
We offer active environmentally friendly package trips to travelers who like adventure, love to return to the nature and explore the cultural characteristics of the local ethnic minorities, involving trekking, wild- animal watching, kayaking, elephant riding. We organize special trips to remote ethnic minority villages in the Central Highlands. You can stay at the hill tribe villages and get into their shelters to learn about their cultures. We take you to the place where you can discover the natural beauties of Waterfalls, Lakes or historical, religious sites of Battle Fields, Zen Pagoda, Wooden Church….etc.
DALAT CITY TO LAK LAKE (South Highlands, 160 km) (D)
Sinh Cafe Travel's guide and car pick you up at your hotel or our office. You get on the trail travel through coffee plantations, primary tropical forests and majestic mountain to Lak Lake. On the way you can visit: fantastic Elephant Waterfall, Cricket farm for enjoying fried criket, drink wine in Rice wine making farm, wesel coffee making and try this coffee, Vegetable and Flower Farms, Silk factory, Linh An Pagoda with the big happy Buddha, Tea and Coffee Plantations.
At the other side of the Lak lake, you can take a walk for two hours trekking around the M’nong ethnic minority village to see their daily activities. Stay overnight in a long house (home stay) at Jun village.
LAK LAKE TO BUON MA THUOT CITY (Central Highlands, 110 km) (B)
In the morning at the Lak Lake you can do Elephant riding (extra pay) or walk around with many opportunities of taking pictures of people farming and fishing. After a morning of sightseeing in Lak Lake, you will visit one of the old summer palaces of Emperor Bao Dai, then transfer to Buon Me Thuot just before lunch.
Enjoy the local special food of the Central Highland, and then have a swim at Dray sap Waterfall in very fresh water, one of the biggest waterfall in Vietnam. Spend a night in Buon Me Thuot or in the Bungalow at Virgin Waterfall.
BUON MA THUOT TO PLEIKU CITY (Central Highlands, 200 km) (B)
In the morning, you will visit Museum of Ethnic Minority Cultures, Housed in the former residence of the French Consul from the 1927, this museum contains an important collection of costumes and ethnological artefacts relating to the region’s ethnic minority communities such as: the Ede, the M’nong… There is also a display on the revolutionary history of the region.
After visiting Buon Me Thuot market to see the daily activities of the local people you will travel through pepper farm and rubber plantation to Pleiku, famous for the volcanic crater (Sea Lake) and the old battlefields.
Overnight in 3-star hotel in Pleiku.
PLEIKU TO KONTUM CITY (North Highlands, 70 km) (B)
Depart from Pleiku through beautiful roads to Kontum. In Kontum we will do a sightseeing tour with: Wooden Church of nearly 100 years old with the architecture style mixed between the local and western culture, Bishop’s House, Orphanage, Bana Village – one among the first minority groups in Central Highlands admiring the beautiful Rong house, Iron Suspension bridge, and Kontum Prison.
Lunch (by your own fee) at a local restaurant next to Cambodia border.
Exploring the city at night for free.
Overnight in 3-star hotel in Kon Tum.
KONTUM TO HOI AN (Central Vietnam, 288 km) (B)
The car slowly get through the jungle and mountain on Ho Chi Minh trail mostly downhill to Hoi An ancient town. On the way, you can enjoy more natural and historical tourist attractions such as: the major Dakto battlefield during the American war, Charlie hill, small waterfall, rice fields, Cham tower.
Then you will keep going to Hoi An and arriving around 16h30 at your hotel in Hoi An.
End the trip.
(USD/ per person)
(USD/ per person)
Tour Price Includes:
- A/C Car
- English speaking guide (others languages are available upon request)
- Acommodation with daily breakfast: 01 night homestay, 03 nights hotel (3star hotel)
- All entrance fees
- 01 bottled of water/per day/ per person
Tour Price Excludes:
- Personal Expenses
- Meals (Tour Guide will recommend a good restaurant or budget eateries)
- All thing not mention above.
Child Policy :
- Child from 0 – under 3 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): FOC
- Child from 3 – under 5 years old (sharing with 02 adults without extra bed): 50% of adult fare
- Child from 5 – under 7 years old (sharing with 02 adults with extra bed): 75% of adult fare
- Child from 7 – under 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 90% of adult fare
- Children from 11 years old (sharing with 01 adult): 100% of adult fare
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- From 2 days trip: In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- From 2 days trip: Compulsory Gala Dinner may be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
- As mentioned on particular booking and depends on each period