Vietnam has a coastal line of more than 3000 km with some very finest golf courses and luxurious beach resorts will surely bring you unforgettable golfing experience of golf and beaches that you have ever expected...
- Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi City
- Day 2: King's Island Golf Resort
- Day 3: Chi Linh Star Golf & CC
- Day 4: Hanoi - Danang by flight
- Day 5: Montgomerie Links Vietnam
- Day 6: Danang Golf Club
- Day 7: At leisure | Free & Easy
- Day 8: Danang - Saigon City by flight
- Day 9: Vietnam Golf & CC
- Day 10: Long Thanh Golf Resort
- Day 11: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Day 12: Depart Saigon
ARRIVE IN HANOI
Meet and greet upon arrival. Private transfer to hotel in the city centre. Check-in hotel and remainder of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
KING'S ISLAND GOLF RESORT (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel and we will drive you to King Island Golf Resort, 60 minutes away from the airport. King Island is the first 36 hole course in Northern Vietnam and the Lake Course was designed by Robert McFarland in 1993 and in the meanwhile the Mountain View Course was designed by Australia based Pacific Coast Designs (PCD). Tee off at Mountain View and enjoy a round of golf and very stunning views of the surrounding mountains. You will be transferred back to Hanoi after the game. Check-in hotel and remainder of the day at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
CHI LINH STAR GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel and we will drive you to Chi Linh Star Golf & CC, 1 hour and 30 minutes away from iether airport, the city and famous Halong Bay. Tee off and enjoy a round of 18 hole golf in a beautiful valley, surrounded by forested hills, rolling creeks, lakes, and natural water hazards from the surrounding area. Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club played host to the first Professional Golf Tournament in Vietnam, Mercedes Tour, the 2004 Carlsberg Masters Vietnam. After the game we will drive you back to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi City.
HANOI - DANANG BY FLIGHT (BREAKFAST)
Free at leisure until you will take a flight to Da Nang. Meet and greet on arrival by a local representative. Transfer to hotel in Danang. Check-in and remainder of the day at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Danang.
DANANG GOLF CLUB (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel and then you will be driven to Danang Golf Club, 15 minutes away from the airport. Tee off at the Dunes Course which designed by Australian golf legendary Greg Norman - The course was recently awarded as the top 15 layouts to open worldwide in 2010. Transfer back to hotel and remainder of the day at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Danang City.
MONTGOMERIE LINKS VIETNAM (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel and then you will be transferred to Montgomerie Links Vietnam, which is designed by Eight-time European Order of Merit winner and 2010 Ryder Cup-winning captain, Colin Montgomerie. Montgomerie Links is located midway between Hoi An and Danang, It is just 15 minutes drive from each city. The 2012 Forbes Travel Guide rated Montgomerie Links as one of Asia’s ten most elite courses, and it recently won a prestigious Asia Pacific Property Award. Tee off and enjoy a round of 18 holes. Transfer you back to hotel after the game. Overnight at hotel in Danang City.
FREE AT LEISURE (BREAKFAST)
Today you will enjoy your whole day at leisure. An additional round of golf, cultural tours shall be added at request. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
DANANG - SAIGON BY FLIGHT (BREAKFAST)
Free at leisure until you will be transferred to the airport to take a short flight to Saigon City. Private transfer to hotel and rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
VIETNAM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Vietnam Golf & Country Club, which located 40 minutes away from the city centre. Vietnam Golf & Country Club is the country's first 36 holf course is set amongst 300 hectares of land and is comprised of two championship golf courses. Bothe courses have been carved out of existing woodlands with minimal land movement. Golfers at Vietnam Golf & Country Club get the feeling that the land was destined to be a golf course, so natural is the lay-out and design. Your morning is spent with a round of 18 hole golf at the East Course. After the game, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Free in evening. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
LONG THANH GOLF RESORT (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel and we will come back to Long Thanh Golf Resort, which is located 50 km away from the city (~1 hour by drive) and the morning is spent a round at very exclusive Mountain Course. While golfing, you will also enjoy panoramic views over the surrounding countryside to Saigon in the west and rural landscape in all directions. Back to hotel and stay overnight in Saigon.
CU CHI TUNNELS BY SPEEDY BOAT (BREAKFAST)
This morning you will be picked up and transfer to the jetty to take an excursion by speedy boat to visit Cu Chi Tunnels - The underground military base dug by Vietcong during the wars. Touring the area and then you will be brought back to hotel at around 13:00. Free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
DEPART SAIGON CITY (BREAKFAST)
Free at leisure until you will be transferred to Tan Son Nhat airport to catch your outbound flight to next destination. END OF SERVICE.
The tour includes:
- Twin shared accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private air-conditioned vehicles throughout the tour
- All airport, hotel - course - hotel transfer included
- Rounds of 18 hole golf including green and caddie fees
- Twin shared electronic carts
- Cultural sightseeing if included
- Domestic on-tour flights per programme
- All taxes and service charges
The tour excludes:
- Visa arrangement to Vietnam
- Food and beverages either taken on the courses
- Other meals if not included in the programme
- All International flights to Siem Reap and from Hanoi
- Travel and medical insurance coverages
- All personal expenses such as laudry, shopping..etc
- All gratuities and tips to drivers, caddies and tour guides if any
Our recommended hotels shall be used on the tour:
- 4 star: Silk Path Hanoi, Mecure Danang, Eden Saigon Hotel
- 5 star: Hotel De L'Opera, Hyatt Regency Danang, Nikko Saigon
Price & Terms:
Terms and Payment:
|Rates per golfer and valid from 1 JULY - 30 SEP
|Rates per golfer and valid from 1 OCT - 15 DEC
* A deposit of 30% is payable upon confirmation of a booking by bank wire or credit card.
* The outstanding balance shall be paid upon arrival by cash or 30 days upon arrival by Palpay, credit card or telegraphic transfer.
* Click here to see more terms and cancellation policy.
* Note: The terms are varied to different itineraries and subject to change without prior notice.