Cambodia is famous for the temple (as Angkor Wat temple, Angkor Thom temple), the temple has a unique architecture. Whereby it becomes a country with tourism thrive. Most especially, not to be missed when traveling in Cambodia is architectural complex of Angkor and Siem Reap. Come to any tourist destination too, the experience of travel and certain knowledge about the culture of that place is very important.
But still not enough, there are still quite a lot of trouble, but tourists often encountered when traveling Cambodia you should know.
To avoid trouble is not necessary when traveling cambodia you should remember the following:
– So travel early to avoid the fierce sun in the afternoon, further setting the morning and late afternoon are usually better.
– Note retain entrance ticket to easily move to the sights in ruins
– At Angkor Wat usually scams impersonating the charity or collect money for maintenance of the temple … you should note that absolutely do not give money to these people.
– Condition begging in the ruins are very popular, you should pay attention to this issue.
– Angkor Wat often has very much mosquitoes, so tourist remember to bring some itch creams to avoid them.
– Souvenirs have very cheap prices. In Siem Reap, you will only pay a few pounds for a T-shirt, towel Cambodia.
– In Cambodia is still a number of unexploded bombs, so when traveling you should not go off the main trail
– So moved by tuk tuk when out and night for cheap and convenient.
Do you want to come to Cambodia to see the unique architecture? See Angkor Wat tours, Angkor Wat tour package,…
If you feel interesting, contact us at:
58 Hang Be st, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84-4) 39344103
In Ho Chi Minh City:
123 Ly Tu Trong st, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84) 936336468
#27, Street 110, Sang Kat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia