Jahan Cruise 11 days - Unforgettable Mekong River Experience
Linked by the mighty Mekong River, Vietnam and Cambodia abound with magnificent carved temples, lush landscapes, and cities where rich imperial and colonial legacies mingle. This wonderful 11 day tour is a double delight from start to finish. Plying the slow, swirling waters of the Mekong, The Jahan is the most romantic cruise on Mekong Delta River. Life aboard the Jahan will read much like a royal tale. It feels like you were taken back to a time when royals slept in whimsical abodes and awoke by the glow of the balmy sun – the mysteries of the day are yet to unfold.
As our name states, the first commitment we have with our clients is saving your money by offering a wide range of packages, from standard to luxury, all of them at the best price. Besides saving your money, we will save your time as well, because you will not need to waste it looking for the best price; since BestPrice Travel provides it for you.
Sinhcafe Travel is synonym of quality, because both, our personnel and our partners, we strive to provide you high quality services. We take very seriously the election of our partners, since they will convert you trip in an unforgettable experience. That is why, we cooperate with the best companies, including, hoteliers, cruisers and local suppliers in order to guarantee high quality at the best price.
Reliable service - True value
One of our main goals, is supplying our customers a better or equal experience than they expect, in other words, we want our clients to be fully satisfied. Sinhcafe Travel ensures, by the selection of the best partners, that the services we offer, provide you TRUE VALUE, AT THE BEST PRICE, and being fully RELIABLE at the same time.
24/7 Support on spot
Please remember, we will available for you during your whole trip (24 hours per day, 7 days per week), so you will not need being worried of the details of the trip: we will take care quickly and effectively. For anything you need, do not hesitate to contact our personnel: we will assist you as thoroughly as you require.
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Time changing between high water and low water program may different each year. It depends on water level of the river so the exact schedule will be confirmed exactly 2 weeks before travel date .
Kindly provide us passport information (Full name, sex, Nationality, passport number, date of birth, validity of visa) of passengers at least four weeks prior to cruise date.
Passport: Heritage Line is required to keep guests' passport during the cruise due to port authority at different port of calls. Our tour guide will collect clients’ passports at the meeting point. The passport of guests will be kept until their disembarkation.
Visas: For the downstream cruise from Cambodia to Vietnam, guests are required to have Vietnam visa before embarkation. Vietnam visa should be valid from or earlier. For the upstream cruise from Vietnam to Cambodia, Heritage Line will help to arrange Cambodia visa onboard upon border arrival.
Gratuities: HL suggests that if satisfied with the service a gratuity will be collected at the last day aboard. HL suggests USD5 per passenger per day. Gratuities shall be settled together with the shipboard account at the end of a cruise. Please note that guests are under absolutely no obligation to make any gratuity at all. Guests may tip HL tour guides separately and the amount would be at your discretion.
- Accommodation: 7 nights in Jahan Cruise, 3 nights in Hotel Saigon & Siem Reap
- All cruises include group shore-excursions
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide services on board(English speaking)
- Taxes, fuel,river pilots
- Transfers in Saigon and Siem Reap from/to the meeting point to/from embarkation/disembarkation point or vice versa.
- Food includes full board. Mineral water, coffee/tea (jug) is included all day.
- Jahan Signature Staterooms and Suites Butler service, complimentary mini bar (daily replenished with selected items), balcony breakfast or in-suite dining, daily newspaper, one private candle light dinner at the observatory, selection of spa services.
- Phnom Penh port tax per passenger of 65 USD.
- Crew gratuities (5 USD per passenger/day are recommended). Cambodian Visa (available on Upstream cruise only/37 USD)
- Fuel surcharges if any (see terms and conditions).
- Peak season surcharge for all cruises falling on New Year’s Eve and/or Christmas
- Service fee for payment by credit card (3%)
Cancellation by Customer
- For cancellations of bookings, the following charges will apply:
- 90 days or more: 30% of the cruise price
- 60 to 89 days: 50% of the cruise price
- 30 to 59 days: 75% of the cruise price
- Less than 30 days : 100% of the cruise price
- Free of charge for children below 5 years old, in parents' room and using existing bedding.
- Baby cots are available.
- Children above 5 ears must occupy a separate bed and pay full rate (Single or double occupancy).