Take this amazing tour to discover the attractions Cambodia has to offer. Begin your package tour in the capital, Phnom Penh. Take a city tour to visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and the National Museum of Khmer Arts, and enjoy a welcome Halal dinner. Discover the ancient temples and ruins of Angkor, with the main attraction being Angkor Wat and visit all the other major sights as well. Enjoy a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake and get to know about the local’s way of life. Visit a busting market. All lunch and dinners are served in Halal Restaurants.
Phnom Penh – Arrival (D)
Arrive at Phnom Penh airport and be welcomed by your local guide and driver. Transfer to your hotel. Take a city tour to visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and the National Museum of Khmer Arts. Enjoy a welcome Halal dinner. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Phnom Penh. Witness the Killing Field of Choeung Ek, and Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crime. Visit the Killing Field of Choeung Ek, and Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crime. In the afternoon, visit the Russian or Central Market and visit the famous Wat Phnom.
Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
Breakfast at your hotel. Today, we will witness the reign of terror during the Khmer Rouge Regime by visiting the Killing Field of Choeung Ek, and Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crime. In the afternoon, visit the Russian or Central Market and visit the famous Wat Phnom. Lunch & dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight at your hotel in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (Angkor Wat) (B, L, D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Take some free time to explore in the morning before transferring to Phnom Penh airport for a noon flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel for some relaxation. In the afternoon, visit Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Kan and the Small Circuit to see Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, Ta Prohm, Ta Keo, Thommanon, and Chausay Tevoda. Lunch & dinner are served at Halal restaurants. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Siem Reap.
Angkor Wat – Bayon (B, L, D)
After breakfast at your hotel, we will continue with your tour to see the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Bapuon, Terrace of Elephants and Leper King. In the afternoon, visit the fabulous Angkor Wat complex. Enjoy your dinner with a traditional Khmer Dance Show. Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Banteay Srei & Boat trip (B, L, D)
Today you will take an excursion to the famous Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre, which are about 30 km from Siem Reap. In the afternoon, take an excursion to floating villages on Tonle Sap Lake, where you will enjoy a boat ride to see the floating houses, schools, hospitals, churches and restaurants. Lunch & dinner at a Halal restaurant. Stay at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap – Departure (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, take some free leisure time until your transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Finish Cambodia at glance.
Validity: October 2018 - March 2019
Tour price Included:
(USD/ per person)
– All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned vehicle as detailed in our itinerary,
– Accommodation with breakfast at hotels as specified,
– Meals as indicated in the program as B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
– English speaking local guide
– All entrance fees for the places as mentioned in the program
– Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
– Hotel accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a Twin/Double room
Tour price excluded:
– Services not mentioned in our itinerary,
– Visa fees; Flight ticket
– Expenditure of a personal nature.
– Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 12 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
- Prices quoted in USD and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotel shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve.
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 30 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 29Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 14Days – 3 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 3 Days : 100% of tour fare charge
Arrival Visa Application Requirement:
- A completed visa application form
- A Passport with at least 6 months validity
- One recent photograph (4x6 cm)
- Tourist Visa fee (US$30)
Important: In order to be admitted into the country, tourists may need to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds for their stay and a return ticket.
Note: Tour itineraries are subject to change without notice but still ensure sights.
Price applies for 2 people sharing a double/ twin room. For single occupancy (one person/ one room), pay single suplement fee.